Can I receive my winnings in Bitcoin?
If you wish to receive your winnings via Bitcoin, Slotastic is happy to send your your funds using Bitcoin. To make a payout using this cryptocurrency, please follow these simple steps:
1) You'll need an online cryptocurrency personal wallet (we recommend Blockchain). Kindly note that most wallets require identification documents for deposits and withdrawals.
2) In your Wallet click on 'Recieve', then select Bitcoin.
3) Copy the provided address.
4) In the Slotastic cashier, enter the desired withdrawal amount and select your Bitcoin from the withdrawal options.
4. Paste the copied Bitcoin address in 'Payout Details', add a comment if need be and finish by clicking on 'Request Payout'. After a short processing time, you will receive your funds almost instantly.
If you've completed all of these steps and still require assistance please contact a Slotastic Representative, they will be happy to guide you through the Bitcoin withdrawal process.
How can I obtain cryptocurrency?
If you don't already hold any cryptocurrency, you can choose the following ways to obtain Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin to fund your Slotastic account:
- Through an online wallet/exchange (recommended option: Blockchain)
- Bitcoin ATM (Find here)
- From a local seller
Create a Blockchain Accout
We highly recommend creating an account at Blockchain, as it is one of the most reliable wallets. Kindly note that documents for account verification are required, so you'll need either a valid passport, national ID card, residence card or a driver's license.
Once you are logged into your Blockchain account, please check if it is possible for you to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin directly within your wallet. To do so, click on 'Buy & Sell' and choose your desired cryptocurrency. Here you can obtain your cryptocurrency simply by using your credit card (bank transfer is also available).
If you do not have this option available within Blockchain, we recommend buying Bitcoins through an exchange (example: Cex.io or Coinbase). Once you have obtained your cryptocurrency through an exchange, please send it to your Blockchain wallet. Most of the US exchanges/wallets are not friendly towards gaming activity. Please do not disclose your gaming activity to your wallet/exchange provider.
How can I deposit with cryptocurrency at Slotastic?
Depositing with cryptocurrency at Slotastic is easier than you think! Follow these easy steps below to start funding your Slotastic account today. For funding your Slotastic account, we highly recommend using the Blockchain wallet.
1) When logged in to Slotastic, choose the 'Deposit' option from the menu and then select 'Bitcoin', 'Bitcoin Cash' or 'Litecoin'.
2) Enter your desired deposit amount, then select 'Next'.
Minimum Deposit Requirements
Bitcoin Cash: $10
3) Tap the copy icon on the right side to copy the crypto address.
4) Go to your crypto wallet and select 'Send'.
- Paste the copied crypto address from the Slotastic cashier in the 'To' field
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (the same amount you entered in the Slotastic cashier)
- Once you've confirmed and checked all of the details, click on 'Continue' to finalize the transfer
5) Return to the Slotastic cashier and wait for your deposit to appear onto your Slotastic account. Your crypto deposit can take up to a few minutes to be registered on your Slotastic account.
If you've completed all of these steps and still require assistance please contact a Slotastic Representative, they will be happy to guide you through the Bitcoin deposit process.
Slotastic also offers an exclusive Bitcoin welcome bonus for new Bitcoin depositors.
Which cryptocurrencies does Slotastic accept?
Oh yeah, Slotastic is totally down with the crypto scene! We accept a bunch of different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. So if you've got some digital coins burning a hole in your digital wallet, you can use 'em to play all your favorite slot games at Slotastic. And the best part? Crypto transactions are super quick and secure, so you can get back to spinning those reels in no time!
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency that you can use to fund your Slotastic Online Casino account. It uses peer-to-peer technology without a central authority or physical bank.
Follow the instructions on our page and you will be able to start funding your account with Bitcoin in no time. Low fees and high security will get you straight to your favourite games seamlessly!